Our flagship offering is comprised of the holistic, individually designed, and cost-efficient Early Defibrillation Program package which ensures compliancy with all local and national safety & healthcare regulations.
Key aspects of the program include:
• Unbiased, vendor-neutral, on-site assessments, performed by a team of professional AED-technicians.
• Management of information, including, but not limited to, equipment inventory, AED locations, serial numbers, expiration dates of AED components, and all records of certification dates.
• Assembly, training, and monitoring of the client’s Emergency Response Team.
• Continuous program management and consulting, which keeps every program up to date with the industry’s best standards and proactively prevents possible mishaps before they emerge.
• Assembly, maintenance, and reporting of all files and documents for inspection associated with the client’s program.
• Keeping AED medical direction requirements updated as required by law.
• Instant and on-site AED incident/use support.
Are you looking to improve emergency preparedness? Contact us today!